Monday, February 23, 2009

Some Springs Just Need A Break

Well, it's getting to be that time of year again. I think we have reached the 90s twice now, so ya know what that means. Spring Break is right around the corner. Yep, it's next week.

Every Spring Break I am reminded of a simpler time in my life. Alas, the college years. One Spring Break in particular, my buddies and I decided to go wakeboarding at one of the area lakes. That is when I realized that one or two hot days really don't do anything for water temperature. Yeah, amazingly cold that water was, but it didn't matter. Why didn't it matter, well, simply because we were crazy. Even with the frigid water, we had a blast wakeboarding and swimming in the lake.

So what's the point? The point is, even though you might have fun going to the lake this Spring Break, the water is still going to be cold. So, don't risk it. Head out to PrimeTime instead. We are going to have a blast!

Spring Break will be last week we will accept entries for our Spring drawing. Come in today so you can enter to win a pizza party for four, or a 1 GB iPod shuffle.

No comments: