Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boo @ the Zoo

Are you ready for a spooky good time? What about buckets and buckets full of candy? Mmmm, cavities... Speaking of cavities, we would like to take this time to recommend good oral hygiene. Let's keep this nice and painless, okay?

Three reasons to brush yo' teeth:

(1) To prevent bad breath. Really, I think we can all come together on this one for obvious reasons.

(2) To prevent tooth decay. Do you want to eat baby food when you are 70? I sure don't.

(3) To prevent gum disease. Have you ever seen gum disease? It just looks painful.

(4) To prevent dental work. I know I said there would be only three, but this one just makes since. Dental work is expensive. Brush your teeth=less money you have to spend at the dentist.

Now that we are all going to brush our teeth eight times a day, I would like to invite you to visit the PrimeTime booth at Boo at the Zoo. You're gonna love the candy, and the mystery coupon. (I just spent three hours preparing them for you.)

Boo at the Zoo is this Saturday, from 4:00 to 8:00 at the Abilene Zoo.

For more information please view the zoo website by clicking here.

No comments: