Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Feast... Well, Fest That Is.


Man, I am starving. Nothing makes me more hungry than when I think about Thanksgiving and Fall Feasts. Ah, you just start getting images in your head of Cornacopia's overflowing with food. Yum, yum. I can't wait for the Fall Feast that we are having at PrimeTime. Whew, it's going to be great. I bet they will have some good ol' turkey, and some delicious dressing. Wait, wait a sec'. Oh... Scratch that. PrimeTime is having a Fall Fest, which must be short for Fall Festival. Dang, I guess that means there won't be tables and tables of food. But hey, this flyer does say that there will be hours and hours of fun. Three hours of fun to be exact! Come in on Thursday, October 30, 2008 for the fall fest and enjoy three hours of unlimited fun for the low price of $20. Oh yeah, you can come hungry too, we will have the cafe open for ya.


Three hours of unlimited fun includes all PrimeTime venues except for the redemption ticket games.

No comments: