Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"It´s Beginning to Feel a lot like Christmas"

Okay, so it's not really close to Christmas; still three months away. But you know what, "I´m Dreaming Of A White Christmas." Christmas was ruined for me last year though because, "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus." Wow, that's a hard one to take. I did get a nice pair of "Christmas Shoes" though.

"The First Noel," here at PrimeTime was one to remember. We helped you to host many fun filled Christmas Parties. And this year, PrimeTime is ready to "Deck The Halls" again, and make, "This Christmas" even better. If you have your Christmas Party here at PrimeTime, it definitely won't be a lame, "Silent Night."

But hey, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" "Here Comes Santa Claus," in the form of PrimeTime FEC. "Oh Come All Ye Faithful" and call Wey today and see what days we still have available. Here's the number: 325-260-5767.

Oh and by the way, "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas."

No comments: